Sunday, December 18, 2011

New Year's Resolution

So, I know it's a little early to be worried about New Years, but Christmas crowded out my Thanksgiving, so I figured "what the hell?".

I have decided that I am getting into shape, and I have also decided that I will post pictures on a weekly basis until I reach my goal to show if it's working or not. I don't have enough time or money to worry about a gym or equipment, so everything I'm doing will be something that everyone can do. I will be doing this workout every weekday, and taking weekends off. Along with working out, I will be drinking more water, and less soda. Other than that, I'm not changing my diet. I love food too much to cut anything out.

So, week one and here is my physique:
The whitest person to own a dream catcher.

Not so great, but not far too bad. All I really want is definition, not really weight loss. So, stay tuned for another picture next week, and the details of my self-made workout. Also, my workout is personalized and mostly for abs, but everything I'm doing I've learned from anatomy, kinesiology and physiology classes. So, wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment